HERE ARE A FEW WAYS MEDITATION CAN BETTER YOUR LIFE RIGHT AWAY
- reduce stress, depression, and anxiety
- improve concentration, clarity, and focus
- encourage a healthy lifestyle and improved immune system
- increase self-awareness and a deeper sense of inner knowing
- increase happiness, peace, and acceptance
- slows signs of aging physically and mentally
- support calmer communication
WHAT ABOUT GUIDED MEDITATION?
Guided Meditation allows you to just sit back and receive. It directs you to focus on enjoying the experience. You won’t have to worry about writing your grocery list in your head and wondering why you’re not relaxing. Enjoy the deep satisfaction of relaxation, calm, peace….and a clearer sense of self.
On Wednesday, May 10th at 7pm I’m offering a FREE Online Guided Meditation. All you have to do is REGISTER HERE. Prior to May 10th, you will receive an email with all the details. You will have access to call in from your phone or log on through your computer.
Some of my clients love to call in from the comfort of their home while others find it soothing to go somewhere beautiful in nature.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING AFTER EXPERIENCING A GUIDED MEDITATION
“Thanks, D! terrific session tonight, and your meditation, as always, was so awesome!“ ~Kitty M Syracuse, NY
“Danielle is a dear friend and colleague. Her meditations will take you places you may never have imagined you could go.” ~Joyce A. Bridgeport, NY
“Whether I put my phone on speaker or listen with earbuds I get transported into deep relaxation in higher dimensions right in the comfort of my own home! Listening to Danielle’s voice on the phone feels like she is sitting in my living room!!” ~ Kelly S. North Syracuse, NY
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- has an active mind and struggles to relax or meditate on their own.
- wants to experience the many benefits of meditation.
- has tried meditation and wants to experience the benefits more often.
- loves meditation and wants to bring their practice to another level.
PARTICIPANTS REPORT FEELING…
- much calmer, reduced anxiety, relaxed.
- more grounded and clear about what they want.
- more in touch with themselves.
- able to let go of the things that were stressing them out.
- less stressed about their lives.
- more capable of dealing with stressful situations in a calm way.